Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Night Randoms

Yes.  I'm still alive!!

Work is driving me nuts.
New hires, re-training old hires, growing pains.
And then someone goes and poops in our parking lot. 
Dealing with that is NOT in my job description.  Except, yes, it really is.

Still running!  Tomorrow is the last day of my nine week training program.
I still run as slow as molasses.
But, I'm up to 1.6 miles each time I run.
I seriously can't believe it.

One of our cats is not feeling well.
We can't figure out what's wrong with him.  He doesn't seem to be able to walk normally.
But he eats, drinks and poops the same.
When do you know to take cats to the vet?  This cat hates the vet, so what good would it do to take him?
Why can't vets make house calls?

We ate dinner at the American Legion tonight.  (Sir's Dad's Birthday)
GREAT people watching.
And, I was one of the youngest in the room.  That doesn't happen much anymore.

Just turned by Young and the Restless--I swear Jack looks younger than he did twenty years ago. 
Botox?

I'm sick of:  Kanye and Kim, their baby, anything to do with Miley Cyrus, Nancy Grace, discussions on health insurance, roof problems, whiners.

Book recommendation for you:  Afterwards  LOVED this book.  It's unusual--but great. 

We started watching, "American Horror Story."  (first season )  That is some weird a$$ stuff.  I'm not sure we will stick with it.

I miss Breaking Bad and Jesse.

We booked a cabin in the mountains for New Years.  I am thrilled!!

St. Louis in 24 days. 

How have all of you been? 

Sherri, if you were on Facebook, my life would be easier. 

Did anyone else watch Project Runway?  I enjoyed this season. I love me some Tim Gunn.

I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.
I promise to be a better blogger.

Tomorrow is a Halloween party.  Sir is going as an old woman.  Me?  An old man.  Pictures on Sunday!
xxx


4 comments:

Grandma K said...

Love Project Runway! The poop would have just about sent me over the edge!

KB said...

I've been an MIA blogger too. Just lost my mojo.

I've watched American Horror Story for 3 seasons now, and I think they've lost me on this one. Too much, too much, too much.

sherri s. said...

Yay, JuJu's in the HOWSE! Woot woot!

Sorry about poop in the parking place. True story: my dad was head of HR for a Revlon plant, and he was, um, stern (but fair). All of a sudden, they kept finding poop in the plant...never on the manufacturing floor, but in hallways, etc., still a VERY serious FDA violation! He dubbed the person "The Mad Shi**er." They finally caught him--disgruntled employee, expressing his displeasure.

I know that's not the case with your, um, deposit, but poop happens everywhere! And yuck.

lu said...

Sorry to hear about your cat. He may have diabetes. Sounds scarey, but treatable.