Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Wedding in St. Louis

We've been in St. Louis for the past week.  


Not only did we celebrate Turkey Day while there, but we had a wedding!


Well, WE didn't have a wedding, Angela and Garrick did.


Angela is the daughter of my bestest friend on the planet.  (Rose)
She and her sister, Jennifer, are like my own daughters.


Well, I love them like they are.


So, to be able to celebrate this very happy moment was just awesome.


Even though I was sick the whole week, and my singing SUCKED, it was still such a special wedding.
Two people, plus one little buddy, joining and becoming one.


And now I have two more people to love like my own family.


Congratulations to Angela and Garrick!
Congratulations to Me!


1 comment:

sherri s. said...

You look so pretty and festive! So how did the race go? We're all waiting with bated breath!